Design Content's quarterly publication:
You can now download all of A2k's white papers from the one location, including:
'Solving Design Data Management Issues' by Niall Smyth, Technical Consultant, A2K
'Engineering Transformation Governance: Responding to Change', by JC Davis, Senior Solutions Consultant, A2K
'Structured Knowledge Management Using Skills Assessments', by Sean Twomey, ANZ Consulting Manager, A2K
- Criterion Up to Code, Down to Design - Are you up to code? Why ‘Equitable Access’ matters for today’s building designs.
- Autodesk BIM 360 Field - the introduction of BIM 360 Field to Autodesk’s portfolio of cloud-based solutions extends BIM to the construction site.
- From Ideas to Profitability - digital prototyping makes it possible to verify and validate designs prior to manufacturing the first article of the product.
- Autodesk Revit 2013 Stair Enhancement Tool - the release of Autodesk Revit 2013 products has seen a number of major enhancements to the Stair and Railing Tools.
- A2K Builds Innovation - Aurecon Case Study - Client: Aurecon | Project: Sydney Light Rail Transit – Inner West Light Rail Extension | Location: Sydney, Australia | Project conclusion: Late 2013
- A2K Technologies Strengthens Redevelopment - Wiltshire Case Study - Project: The McKenzies | Project: www.themckenziesproject.com | Location: Auckland, New Zealand | Completed: 2012
- Innovation flows through A2K - Reliance Worldwide Case Study - Client: Reliance Worldwide | Project: Product research and development | Location: Brisbane, Australia | Project conclusion: Ongoing
- A2K Technologies and Cardno on the right track - Cardno Case Study - Project: Gold Coast Rapid Train | Location: North Gold Coast, Australia | Completion: 2014
Tips and tricks